Hotels in Italy’s North: luxurious wellness and premium quality
The Belvita Leading Wellnesshotels Südtirol
Our spa hotels in Italy’s Alto Adige/Südtirol are some of the leading spa hotels in the Alps: the Belvita Leading Wellnesshotels Südtirol. These luxurious hotels offer unique wellness combined with certified quality and premium service. Choose your favourite holiday home from our hotels in the Alps and Dolomites and embark on truly exclusive spa holidays in Italy’s South Tyrol!
The hosts of the Belvita Leading Wellnesshotels Südtirol have opened their doors again and are looking forward to giving you wonderful, relaxing, and enjoyable wellness moments in South Tyrol.
“Bonus vacanze”: For holidays in South Tyrol
Italy has experienced a lot in 2020. Relaxation, regeneration, and recreation are more than welcome now. The Italian government is supporting your travel plans for this holiday season with the so-called "Bonus vacanze" – perfect for enjoying your stay in Italy to the fullest.
The “Bonus vacanze” is a tax bonus granted to persons resident in Italy and with an ISEE value of max. 40,000 euros. The amount of the bonus depends on the number of family members. It can only be claimed once by a family member and is not divisible. Any remaining amount cannot be passed on. The guest is granted a discount of 80%. The remaining 20% can be claimed as a tax deduction. The bonus is applied for digitally via SPID or CIA via the App IO. A standard code of conduct is created here, which must be presented to the host at the time of payment.
The following members of the Belvita Leading Wellnesshotels Südtirol accept the holiday bonus as part payment for your stay:
- Parc Hotel Mignon
- Romantik Hotel Turm
- Wellnesshotel Almhof Call
- Excelsior Dolomites Life Resort
- Hotel Mirabell Dolomites . Luxury . Ayurveday & Spa
- AMONTI & LUNARIS – Wellnessresort
- Alpine Luxury SPA Resort Schwarzenstein
- Alpen Tesitin Panorama Wellness Resort
- Cyprianerhof Dolomit Resort
- Tratterhof – The Mountain Sky Hotel
- Alpin & Relax Hotel Das Gerstl
- Naturhotel Pfösl
- Dolomiti Wellness Hotel Fanes