Luxury hotels in Italy: Belvita quality guarantee
Luxury hotels in Italy: something for every taste
Luxury spa hotels in Italy’s South Tyrol have a name: Belvita. Belvita stands for wellness and well-being, for relaxation and health. Belvita’s luxury hotels in Italy’s South Tyrol are ideal for restorative, health-conscious holidays; slowing down comes easy in a location as pristine and beautiful as this. Forget all about the strains of every-day life and focus on restoring body and mind. The Belvita Leading Wellnesshotels Südtirol are some of the best luxury hotels in Italy’s northernmost region. Here, against the backdrop of the fascinatingly scenic South Tyrolean mountains, you enjoy the best of the region’s rich tradition and modern comfort, the ultimate spa holiday: with hay baths and herb sauna, natural treatments using high-quality products and deliciously scrumptuous meals.
Nature is a top priority at Belvita and you can feel this throughout all the areas of these luxury hotels in Italy’s rocky North. Environmental protection and sustainability are key, as are social responsibility and the use of natural resources. An economic use of energy and water and environmentally friendly produce are an integral part of their philosophy.
Regular checks guarantee consistent quality and ensure that the Belvita Leading Wellnesshotels Südtirol remain the leading luxury spa hotels in Italy’s North. These luxury hotels in Italy guarantee quality in all areas: the rooms are modern and cosy and offer every comfort for your holidays in South Tyrol. The staff has received the best possible training and is at your service whenever it comes to fulfilling all of your holiday dreams. The culinary delicacies are some of the best served in the region: pleasant for the eye, taste buds and belly. Finally, the spa oasis of these luxury hotels in Italy offer the ideal place to balance body and mind and soothe the soul. The tailor-made services, heartfelt hospitality and luxurious furnishings are the makings of your holiday at one of these luxury hotels in Italy’s South Tyrol. The spa hotels offer the perfect combination of relaxed and healthy lifestyle, spa- and beauty treatments and engaging activities for body and mind.
Luxury hotels in Italy’s North: the philosophy
The four foundations of Belvita
Belvita unites the 5-star- and 4-star-superior spa hotels in South Tyrol with a vast spa programme indoor as well as outdoor. The philosophy of these luxury hotels in Italy’s North is based on four pillars:
Wellfeeling: feel-good programme for body and mind
Beauty: treatments with premium nature products from the region
Vitale Cuisine: Alpine and Mediterranean culinary creations made with natural products from the region
Fitness: exercise in the fascinating South Tyrolean mountains
What makes Belvita unique is the complete package composed of premium tailor-made services, topped off with lots of love for detail. These luxury hotels in Italy’s South Tyrol specialise in a variety of areas and offer the following quality seals Family, Active, Romantic – You & Me and Premium Spa. Here, romantics, gourmets and sports enthusiasts indulge in unique feel-good programmes, treatments with regional nature products, culinary delicacies and activities in the South Tyrolean mountain world.
Belvita’s quality promise
Belvita stands for finest wellness and best service in all areas; regular quality checks, which are conducted anonymously and independently, guarantee consistent quality.
Quality criteria fulfilled by the Belvita Leading Wellnesshotels Südtirol:
- heavenly 4-star-superior- and 5-star hotels with every comfort nestled amid the most beautiful and peaceful natural sceneries of South Tyrol
- wellness is the focal point of each hotel and can be felt throughout the holistic Belvita feel-good ambience
- these luxury hotels in Italy’s South Tyrol offer a spacious spa oasis with every comfort such as pools, saunas, rooms for beauty treatments, massages and baths, fitness and gym and special areas to unwind and relax
- soft bathrobes and slippers available in the spacious feel-good rooms and suites
- all treatments offered at the Belvita hotels are performed by trained and expert staff using quality products
- the activity programme includes Nordic Walking, jogging, yoga and more with specially trained wellness instructors
- here you start your day with a substantial Belvita breakfast and, in the evening, enjoy a combination of South Tyrolean and Mediterranean cuisine with our 5-course gourmet menu or Belvita vitality menu