Wellness feeling & nature in the idyllic Gsieser Tal
Hotel Quelle Nature Spa Resort *****
Special 5 star-holiday moments with nature & luxury
Let yourself be enchanted of our exceptional 5 star wellness & spa resort!
Thanks to exceptional guest reviews also this year we get the award "Holidaycheck Award 2019", the "Trivago Award 2019" as the bestrated 5 star hotel in Italy and the "Travellers' Choice Award 2018"!
Our ambition is to provide you with a fantastic time-out from everyday life, to surprise you daily with special details, to offer you the highest quality and to inspire you every day.
We will show you a great holiday time from a special beautiful and exclusive perspective.
Exclusive wellness & SPA area on 3.500 m² & Medical SPA
- 48 swim- and relax highlights in- and outdoor
- 6 heated pools, infinity sport pool, outdoor whirlpools and salt water grotto
- 10 different sauna oasis (nude sauna area and dress on saunas) with event sauna infusions
- Infinity show sauna, first snow room in the Alps, water mil sauna and a lot more
- Sky Lodge, relax room with aquarium, silence dome and other relax lounges
- Beauty & Vital lounge with pampering treatments, massage and private spa suite
- Medical SPA in cooperation with the Brixsana private clinic
- Cardio fitness center with Technogym equipment and rich program
The magic of our winter wonder land
Movement in harmony with the nature and great view to the Dolomites
- 42 km of cross country slopes starting directly from the hotel
- More times weekly cross country courses for beginners and advanced learner (classic & skating)
- Skiing at the mountain ski lift or on the Kronplatz (free shuttle service)
- Guided winter walks and snow shoe exursions
- Twilight excursion with mulled wine
- Sun rise hikes also in winter
- Excursion to our pivate hut with traditional lunch and tobogganing
- Fun-Biathlon in the World cup stadion of Antholz
- Toboggan, horse drawn carriage ride and ski tours
Our heart beats for the nature
Also in summer you start directly from the hotel in the mountains.
- Three summits excursion and excursion with visit of the farm museum
- Sun rise excursion
- Excursion to our private hut, the Uwaldalm (picture), with barbecue
- The famous Three peaks of Lavaredo
- And a lot more of new guided tours, from valley to valley and walks
- Bike & Hike Special and more mountainbike- & E-Bike tours
- Fun-Biathlon in the World cup stadion of Antholz
- Morning walk with yoga, Nordic Walking & Jogging
- Amazing rustic refuges in our Valley – unique in South Tyrol
The hiking paradise in the Dolomites
There’s plenty to do in the 109km² Valle di Casies... Colorful Alpine flowers, lush-green Alpine meadows, deep canyons, ragged Dolomite rocks and quaint Alpine features. In twelve manned huts along the route, you can sample delicious, traditional dishes.
"Quelle hiking service package" included in the price:
- Shuttle service to the most beautiful points to start your hiking trip into the nearby area
- 6 x weekly – hiking trips and walks with our professional guides
- Quelle hiking app with information and maps
- Foto service - Pictures of all hikes you can download online
- Hire of hiking equipment
- Lunch package for all whole day excursions
At the source of fitness
120m² of extensive gym facilities with the most modern Technogym cardio and weight-lifting equipment and separated gymnastics area for workouts in group sessions or personal training, based on four fundamentals:
- Mental Balance: yoga, meridian stretching, mental balance
- Functional Training: exclusive workout, F.I.T., HIIT, Tabata workouts, high intensity circuit training, R.A.F., power Pilates
- Fitness Classics: Pilates; Theraband; stomach and back exercises; XCO training; leg axis training; postural gymnastics; legs, bums and tums exercises; stretching; water gymnastics
- Active Outdoors
¾ board with award-winning gourmet cuisine.
We are Belvita Gourmet Cuisine Hotel!
- Rich breakfast buffet with front cooking at the show kitchen
- Lunch and afternoon buffet with warm meal, soup, salads, cake buffet, juices, coffee and teas
- 5-7 course dinner to choose à la carté with buffet of local cheese and desserts
- Cigar Lounge with a great selection of rum & whisky
- Wine cellar with 400 selections and 12.000 bottles
… and a lot more attractions
- Own chapel
- Exclusive snow sauna
- Cinema in the hotel & Players Lounge
- Quelle vital park on 5.000 m² with wooden water mill, trout pond, relaxation areas, mountain torrent, Alpine herb garden, Kneipp course and terrace
- Comfortable suites and rooms under a starry sky
- Junior suites with private outdoor - whirlpool
- Restaurant for 2 in the water mill - for special events
- Natural Kneipp path with 24 attractions
Rooms & suites
We bring you the stars from the sky
From comfy and cosy to spacious, with unique décor! You can expect the best of holidays in any of our twelve different accommodation categories.
Precious high-quality materials, warm colors and charming details give a cozy feeling of wellbeing under a beautiful starry sky.
Packages and special's
Hotel Quelle Nature Spa Resort
Our inclusive services
A world full of wonderful extras
- Pampering ¾ board
- Sensational Wellness & Spa area over 3500m²
- The power of nature – 5000 sqm Vital-Garden
- Fitness world with all-the- year assisted programme
- Kids’ club including all-the-year child care
- Premium Holiday Pass
- Free hike and skiing shuttle
- Free Parking space in the garage
- Free WIFI in all area
The spa hotel is located here
Your holiday home in South Tyrol
This hotel in Val Pusteria/Pustertal is located in Casies/Gsies Valley, surrounded by untouched nature and a spectacular panorama of the Dolomites. Casies/Gsies is one of the most natural and pristine valleys in South Tyrol. Here you enjoy plenty of space and the necessary peace to restore and recharge. A variety of events such as the festival of the alpine cottages or the Casies Valley Run makes for the occasional entertainment.