Premium SkyWellness & Panorama Specialist at 1500 metres
With one of the highest spa landscapes in the Alps
The luxurious Tratterhof Mountain Sky Hotel at 1,500 metres above the South Tyrolean Eisacktal and Pustertal valleys trumps with its location on the sunny plateau of Meransen overlooking the Dolomites. The view of the majestic peaks of the so-called "Pale Mountains" causes daily amazement among its guests.
The spacious suites of the terrace hotel are harmoniously integrated into the natural terrain of the Pfunderer mountains, which can be explored directly from the hotel via the rustic Altfasstal valley, car-free.
The individual terrace design of the Tratterhof offers every guest plenty of space and the magical feeling of freedom in the mountain sky. At the same time, the luxury suites guarantee maximum privacy without sacrificing endless views.
The light-flooded wellness world of the Monte Silva Mountain Spa is one of the highest wellness landscapes in the Alps and has several outdoor pools, an indoor pool and eight different saunas including a show sauna. In the hotel's beauty farm, most of the wellness treatments take place using the hotel's own Monte Silva Cura natural cosmetics line. A clear separation between Adults-Only Wellness and Family Spa allows for the best possible relaxation in the midst of the hotel's alpine and sun-drenched nature.
The sumptuous breakfast buffet, the multi-course evening menu, the utmost cleanliness in all areas and the family atmosphere play an important role in the top ratings online, as does the absolute premium location. The Gruber-Hinteregger host family has been watching over the entire service offer with dedication and passion for generations.
Romantic holidays & eternal memories
Uniquely romantic. The perfect holiday for lovers of all ages.
The dream suites, the outdoor pools, the almost kitschy sunset over the Dolomites, the fairytale forest behind the hotel, the local mountain Gitschberg, the rustic Valle di Altafossa... Love up here is simply even more beautiful.
X-Large Buffet in the morning
Continental & English mixed
The day begins as it should...with an extensive breakfast buffet, which gives you the necessary energy for winter sports and experiencing nature.
5-course menu of choice in the evening
Desire for more and getting more
Fish or meat, vegetarian or vegan...within the framework of various theme evenings with a wide variety of ingredients, we arouse the curiosity of our guests every day and the desire for fine replenishment. All this in the ambience of traditional Tyrolean parlours or the modern panorama restaurant.
Deluxe alpine hut and mountain pasture region
Nowhere else so many alpine huts
Hiking is beautiful, after a hike it is even more beautiful to stop for a break. The ski and mountain pasture region Gitschberg Jochtal/Rio Pusteria is known for its many managed huts, in winter and summer: Malga Fane Alm, Altfasstal/Valle di Altafossa, Rodenecker und Lüsner Alm/Malga di Rodengo e Luson, Pfunderer Tal/Val di Fundres ... destinations with delicious views and traditional food.
The sky above the Sky Hotel
Maranza means sun
At the Tratterhof you are closest to the sun. In the most quiet location with the best panoramic view you will stay with over 300 sunny days a year high up at 1.500 metres, directly above the village centre of Meransen/Maranza and directly at the entrance of the rustic and car-free hiking area Altfasstal/Valle di Altafossa.
Concentrated and tested competence
With the seal of the best
As a member of the Belvita Leading Wellness Hotels South Tyrol as well as the Vitalpina Hotels, we guarantee quality in the active, wellness and nutritional area.
With moving pictures and music all around you
The in-house cinema fascinates every day with great screenings all about action and cartoon legends.
Monte Silver & Silvy
Superheroes only in the Tratterhof
Our superheroes are placed directly at the entrance to Skyland and welcome Kids & Teens with their adventures in our holiday region. No task is too big for them and they don't know fear at all. They also have a lot to tell about our adventure area.
Rooms & suites
Your spa hotel in Maranza/Meransen: inclusive services
Many extras for a special holiday
- Lavish breakfast buffet with premium local products, freshly produced egg meals, tasty health- and yoghurt drinks
- Gourmet bistro with a variety of lunch snacks (not included in the room price)
- 5-course choice menu
- Weekly themed evenings (barbecue, Italian or Tyrolean evening, kitchen walk …)
- Once per week candle-light dinner with music
- Welcome aperitif with the Gruber-Hinteregger family and the Tratterhof team on Sundays
Relaxation & more
- Heated outdoor pools and indoor pool with whirlpool
- Various saunas with steamy on-pourings daily: Finnish outdoor experience sauna, Finnish panoramic sauna, organic sauna infrared cabin and steam bath
- Hot outdoor whirlpool (35°C) with mountain view
- Waterbeds, Tempur mattresses, cuddly corners and relax loungers
- Large garden with sun loungers and Kneipp course
- Extensive spa menu including massages, beauty treatments and mountain baths (not included in the room price)
- Fantastic weekly programme featuring great activities such as guided hikes, cooking courses, wine tastings and fitness programme
- Stunning fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment and fitness trainer
- In summer many advantages and discounts thanks to the Almencard+ (free and unlimited use of the cable cars and public services as well as free entry to over 90 museums in South Tyrol)
And much more …
The spa hotel is located here
Your holiday home in South Tyrol
Our spa hotel in Maranza/Meransen is situated in one of the sunniest places in South Tyrol: a plateau at the intersection between the Valle Isarco/Eisacktal and the Val Pusteria/Pustertal. From here, you can enjoy a spectacular view over the episcopal town of Bressanone/Brixen and the wonderful Dolomites. The spa hotel Tratterhof in Maranza/Meransen lies near many idyllic hiking paths and the Gitschberg Jochtal ski area, which can be reached in only three minutes with our ski shuttle.