One vitamin booster for my skin, please!
Glowing skin thanks to precious vitamins
Have you often wondered why your skin is dull and chapped? Maybe it's due to vitamin deficiency!
Vitamins are essential for almost all processes in our body. Even the health of our skin, the body’s largest organ, is strongly influenced by these little helpers. That’s why vitamins are essential ingredients of the premium cosmetics used in every single wellness hotel in the Dolomites of Belvita. So that you don't lose track of all the different vitamins and their functions, here’s a little overview:
- Vitamin A, also known as retinol, strengthens the connective tissue, retains moisture, and gives the skin a fresh, supple appearance.
- Vitamin B3 fortifies the skin’s natural barrier, retains moisture, and counteracts ageing.
- Vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid, improves the skin’s elasticity and has restorative properties.
- Vitamin B7 fortifies nails, hair, and skin.
- Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins for the skin. It keeps it firm, youthful, and healthy. It also helps reduce pigmentation and scarring.
- Vitamin D improves signs of fatigue and has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Vitamin E is the ultimate moisture boost for your skin, sooths irritations and inflammations.
- Vitamin K strengthens blood vessels, helps with rosacea and couperose, and reduces dark circles.