Unwind at home
It couldn’t be easier!
Everyone needs a quick break from time to time. Our wellness tips will help you recharge mind, body, and soul!
Wellness is all about health, well-being, and tranquillity. With a little mindfulness and some bright ideas, you can enjoy all of these in the comfort of your own home. Here are just a few tips for turning your home into a cosy wellness paradise.
- All systems offline: Today, checking e-mails and scrolling through social media channels are off the cards – this is one day that’s dedicated to you and your well-being.
- Indulge all the senses: Prepare yourself a delicious breakfast, or (even better) have it brought to you in bed, and take the time to enjoy it with all the senses.
- Private spa: Have you ever tried a milk bath? You’ll be amazed at how silky smooth your skin feels after relaxing in the tub.
- An extra helping of nourishment: Warm water can make your skin dry out quickly. Treat it to a gentle massage with your favourite body lotion and lose yourself in its fragrance.
- Get out in the fresh air: We’re sure you’ve heard of the many benefits of forest bathing. But just walking in the fresh air will help to free your mind and brighten your soul.
Has that made you long for more wellness experiences? Then why not treat yourself to a fantastic last-minute spa holiday available at one of the Belvita Leading Wellnesshotels Südtirol, where wellness, luxury, and relaxation are guaranteed!