More mindfulness in everyday life
5 tips for living in the here and now
Modern life moves at a crazy pace. Slow down your rhythm with our tips for more mindfulness in everyday life.
Sunk in a peaceful dream, the alarm clock suddenly beeps and hectic day-to-day life begins: you get up, have breakfast, make yourself look presentable, head into rush-hour traffic, into the office, and from one meeting to the next. Then your work day is over, but stress isn’t. What you crave is time to calm down. But the next appointment is already waiting and you need to hurry up. It is not easy to find peace in fast-paced everyday life. Not as easy as in a spa hotel in Italy. Here are our five tips to make it possible anyway:
- Take time to get to know yourself better. Your five senses will help you in this.
- Spend time in nature as often as you can. You’ll find inner balance.
- Be kind to yourself as you would with a good friend. It’s easier than you think.
- Try to be friendly to those around you. Share your smile.
- Greet each new day with gratitude even before you get out of bed.
Being mindful will make a world of difference.