Keep cool in hot weather.
Beat the summer heat!
Summer without hot weather? Impossible! But the hottest of all seasons can take a toll on our health. With our tips, you’ll stay cool and healthy throughout the summer months.
Headache, fatigue, circulatory problems – the summer heat can be very hard on the human body. The best way to brave the warm temperatures with a holiday in South Tyrol’s hotels. Here you can jump in the pools, enjoy the fresh air, and follow our tips for keeping a cool head in hot weather.
- Drink a lot and regularly. Slightly cool to lukewarm drinks are best, as the body has to expend the least amount of energy to warm them up to body temperature.
- Do without alcohol and caffeine, as they would cause unnecessary stress on the circulation and body.
- Reach for light meals made from fresh and vitamin-rich ingredients. Your body needs their nutrients.
- Refresh yourself from time to time with water from a spray bottle or with a thermal water spray. The fine water droplets will cool your skin as they evaporate.
- Do not head out into the sun without sunscreen and pamper your skin with an after-sun lotion afterwards. Tip: Store the lotion in the fridge for even more freshness.