Our book tips for your holiday
Finally some time to read, right? If your reading list could use a little inspiration, here are our book tips for your summer.
Travelling to other cities, countries, and planets, immersing yourself in the 1920s or even the beginnings of the 19th century, studying the miracle of man down to the smallest cell, falling in love with life thanks to the words of the greatest poets of our time – books are our portal to anywhere and anything. Do you also love to lose yourself in a good book while on holiday in South Tyrol’s luxury hotels? Thanks to novels, non-fiction journals, and memoires? By the pool, on an Alpine pasture, or in your room? Read on to discover our latest and greatest book recommendations.
- Lessons in Chemistry, Bonnie Garmus | clever, entertaining, powerful
- Good Vibes, Good Life: How Self-love Is the Key to Unlocking Your Greatness, Vex King | inspiring, helpful
- 101 Essays That Will Change the Way You Think, Brianna West | re-thinking, being happy
- Burn, Herman Pontzer, PhD | scientific reading, eye-opening
- Normal People, Sally Rooney | profound, electrifying, life-changing