Holidays "at home with friends"
at the Hohenwart Hotel in Schenna
It's the little things that make the big difference!
- The Hohenwart enjoyment board with a rich breakfast buffet, an afternoon snack with hearty & sweet snacks, and a 5-course dinner menu of your choice in the evening
- Wellness de luxe in the exclusive VistaSpa with the unique saltwater pool on the rooftop terrace with a 360° panoramic view, a varied sauna world and soothing wellness treatments - ideal to relax after a great day in the mountains
- Indoor pool area for families, with comfortable loungers, daybeds, and hammocks, a lounge area and various dress on saunas: steam bath, infrared cabin, and sanarium
- 25m sports pool: Take your lanes early in the morning for a good start to the day
- Garden of Eden - a spacious garden with wonderful retreats to relax and enjoy
- Great activity program with yoga, guided hikes, bike tours, golf excursions, fitness program, and much more
- Magnificent rooms & suites in modern alpine chic and furnished with great attention to details
- And much more!
Rooms & suites
Holiday Offers & Packages
Wellbeing Holidays in the Mountains of South Tyrol
Where the Hohenwart Hotel is located
Your holiday Home in South Tyrol
The Hohenwart Hotel in Schenna is located on a sunny slope above the spa town of Merano. Schenna is in fact one of the sunniest towns in South Tyrol and therefore well worth a visit, any time of the year. You can choose all year round from a variety of hiking and biking trails leading across the nearby mountains. This makes the Hohenwart Hotel in Schenna the ideal destination for either an active or a relaxing spa holiday.