Hotel in Valdaora/Olang: wellbeing in Val Pusteria/Pustertal
***** Mirabell Dolomites Hotel . Luxury . Ayurveda & Spa
5-star-wellbeeing-holidays & alpine ayurveda
Like a butterfly
The ideal starting point for the most beautiful hiking adventures and excursions.
Embedded in the middle of meadows and fields at almost 1,000 m above sea level and located in the upper Puster Valley, the village of Valdaora with its rural character invites you to linger.
Enjoy new emotions at Mirabell Dolomites Hotel
Experiences filled with deeply intense emotions and moments at the Dolomiten Wellness Residenz Mirabell are steeped in wellness and find their symbolic expression in the delicate Aurora orange and white butterfly.
With typically warm South Tyrolean hospitality, our Mirabell-Team will guide you through the pleasures of our gourmet cuisine, excursions in the Dolomites, during treatments in our Wellness Centre & Ayurveda Aurora Spa for a beauty programme or a diverting game of golf on the private course of your hotel in Plan de Corones. Be inspired by our symbol, the Aurora butterfly, at seminars and conferences too.
Wellness at 360°
- Mirabell 3/4 board with royal breakfast buffet, late riser breakfast, lunch with plate of the day, home-made cake and cold appetizer buffet in the afternoon
- award-winning gourmet cuisine with á la carte dinner with up to 6 courses & vital menu
- classic, ayurvedic, cosmetic and various therapeutic treatmens by our experienced Aurora Spa team
- Pain herapy, hypnosis, iris, pulse & tongue diagnosis, physiotherapy
- Aurora fitness program & sauna infusions with our fitness trainer
- Active & outdoor program with our guides (hikes, bike tours, ski trips)
- Underground extension of the Aurora Spa of 200 m² with
- new, modern whirlpool for 8-10 persons - water temperature 36 °
- new cold water swimming pool 7 x 3 m to cool down after the sauna
- new event sauna for aufguss with central oven for 45 people
- new lounge for communication after the sauna sessions
- New design of the Mirabell garden
- New Pharmos Nature cosmetic line
- From autumn 2019 new Yoga pavilion
- Free e-fuel station & 3 Tesla charger in the underground parking lot
- Rental of modern e-bikes and guided e-bike tours, from the hotel on the Pusteria Valley bike route (with costs)
- Curative treatments in our renowned Aurora Spa with naturopath, Ayurvedic therapists, physiotherapist and personal Yoga trainer (with costs)
- Daily, professional sauna infusions, peelings and sauna rituals in the renovated sauna area
- Innovative, varied and light à la carte menu based on the Logi method, taking care about common food allergies
- Various gourmet themed evenings and the famous, traditional Mirabell aperitif evening with flying buffet at our 360° spinning bar
Nature & hiking paradise Dolomites
Located in Valdaora, in the breathtaking Dolomites, the Mirabell is the ideal starting point for a variety of hikes and bike tours of varying difficulty or relaxing walks. Our guides accompany you with a varied hiking program.
Directly from the hotel you can reach the nearby Valley Aurina, the Valley of Anterselva, the Braies with the impressive Lake Braies, the cozy Valley of Casies, the Ladin Val Badia or the well-known Sesto Valley with the Three Peaks in just a few minutes or by public transport (free use).
Plan de Corones - the greatest Paradise for winter sports in the Dolomites
Skiing at Plan de Corones Kronplatz
Sparkling snow kissed by the rays of the sun is an irresistible draw for lovers of winter sports that magically pulls them onto the shiny white pistes. Plan de Corones, South Tyrol's ski area n. 1 - with its fantastic scenery, makes its light even more beautiful. Set off with us along the pistes sparkling under the rays of the sun of Val Pusteria and experience a dream skiing holiday.
Mirabell offers an own private ski shuttle "door to toor" from the hotel to the skilifts!
Whether you are skiing down the snowcovered slopes or walking with snowshoes in fresh snow, the breathtaking landscape of the Dolomites always crowns your day with a wealth of emotion.
Golf holidays for beginners & experts
Relax with golf
Going from hole to hole, anxious to hit the ball correctly – it really is one of life's great compensations. Almost no other sport is more relaxing than golf and, in Valdaora, in the magnificent scenery of the Dolomites, this is the experience that awaits you at the Golf hotel Dolomiten Wellness Residenz Mirabell.
Spend your golf holiday in Alto Adige on the Executive golf course. A stream that broadens until it becomes a pond crossses the golf course from north to south. The Golf Club MIrabell also has a compact golf course that is perfect for beginners and at the same time can be used as an advanced training course during a golf holiday in Plan de Corones.
Rooms & suites
Exclusive moments of living Comfort
Mirabell Dolomites Hotel . Luxury . Ayurveda & Spa
a wonderful time
Services included at the Mirabell
Enjoy every moment of your stay with us, emerse yourself in a sea of services designed for your wellness that are included in the price of ¾ comfort board.
¾ comfort board
- The ¾ comfort board offers delicacies from early morning to late at night
- A tasty, hearty breakfast, a delicious dish enlivened by the open kitchen
- Ayurvedic breakfast corner
- Breakfast for those who like to sleep late is served from 10 am in the Mirabellstube (late breakfast service)
- At lunch, soup, a rich buffet of salads and specialities of the day just prepared in the open kitchen
- For your afternoon snack, a buffet of homemade pastries with coffee, tea, water and salads until 5 pm
- Vital Energy zone with a selection of teas and herbal teas
- The evening gourmet menu, a real event involving 6 courses. You can choose from an à la carte menu
- Weekly speciality buffet and themed evenings with our chefs in the open kitchen
- Generous welcome drink of various, colourful cocktails and aperitifs (weekly)
- Drinks from the minibar on the day of arrival
Spa & Services
- Use of the Aquatic World and the Saunas with indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Provision of bathing accessories: soft bathrobe, slippers and towels in the room, vanity kit and product samples in the bathroom
- Evening cleaning of the room or suite (turndown service)
- Internet connection: Internet Point and WI-FI are feee in the hole hotel.
- The Carousel of Ideas of the Mirabell: The conference hall is at the disposal of our guests at no charge every day - when not being used
- Laundry service (for a fee)
- Hire of Nordic Walking sticks, backsacks and telescopic sticks for Vital excursions
- Bicycle hire (mountain and cross-country bikes) and helmets
- Toboggan hire
- Hire of snowshoes and golf equipment (for a fee)
Parking & Transport
- Free underground car parking for advanced bookings
- Parking and porter services
- Daily shuttle and shuttle service to/from Valdaora station and the ski lifts of Plan de Corones in the winter
- Excursions aboard the hotel's Aurora minibus
Fitness & Events
- Wine tasting at the Mirabell with our sommelier
- Participation in the daily fitness programme with our wellness coach: Aquagym and exercises to music, posture excercises, stretching, slackline and more
- Use of the golf course with Driving Range for all members of golf clubs
- Open air programme with our guides: walking trips, mountain hikes, bicycle tours, winter excursions, excursions with snowshoes and on skis.
- We are happy to organise on your behalf: rafting, canyoning, paragliding, excursions to the summer toboggan run, horse riding lessons, climbing courses and much more besides
The spa & wellness oasis is located here
Your holiday home in South Tyrol
This hotel in Valdaora/Olang is located only five minutes’ drive from the valley station of Plan de Corones/Kronplatz, one of the leading ski resorts in the Alps, and ski destination no. 1 in South Tyrol. In winter, you find a cross-country ski track of over four kilometres in the valley. In summer, this village in the heart of the Fanes-Sennes-Braies/Fanes-Sennes-Prags Nature Park is a great starting point for your hikes and bike tours. Golfers get to practice their favourite sport on the hotel-owned golf course.