The museumobil Card is your master key for South Tyrol
Opening doors in over 80 museums in the region
The Mobilcard is a precious companion for your holidays in South Tyrol. It grants the unrestrained use of the local means of public transport free of charge.
Cardholders are entitled to travel on the following means of transport:
- Regional trains in South Tyrol (Brennero/Brenner – Trento, Malles/Mals – San Candido/Innichen lines)
- All local bus services(urban- and interurban bus and city bus)
- The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
- The narrow-track railway on the Renon/Ritten mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola/Mendel mountain
- The PostBus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair
For those who are interested in culture, we recommend the museumobil Card, which grants a one-time admittance to over 80 museums, collection sites and exhibitions all across South Tyrol – free of charge or at a reduced price. The card is valid for one visit only and does not include extra services such as guide tours, special events etc.
The museumobil Card has a three- or seven-day validity period, and is also available for children (age 6-13) at a reduced price.