Hotel near Merano: welcome to the holiday paradise
Quellenhof Luxury Resort Passeier
The magical variety of wellness, health, sports and leisure time
This truly idyllic spot for connoisseurs is located only 10 km from Merano at the entry to the Passiria Valley. Far away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life you'll find a special idyll quietly located at the edge of the forest.
ONE OF THE BIGGEST AND MOST INNOVATIVE WELLNESS PARADISES IN THE ALPINE REGION
WELLNESS HOLIDAYS ON MORE THAN 10,000m²
- Separate water, sauna and relaxation areas for demanding wellness guests and those looking for quietness;
- with indoor and outdoor pool (32°C), outdoor salt pool (34°C), Salounge, organic swimming pond with hot tub, sauna area with Finnish sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, separate lady's sauna, new Lake Event sauna, two sauna spheres in the 7,000m²
- large relaxation park and innumerable, cozy relaxation areas
- NEW: 25m infinity sports pool with indoor access and time keeping
Unique sauna variety
You love the sauna? So do we! At the Quellenhof, several sauna masters will look after your wellbeing and guarantee various professional sauna infusions every day.
- At least 5 infusions and peelings in the different saunas and steam rooms every day
- Awarded the most innovative hotel event sauna in the Alpine region: lake event sauna
- ACQUA FAMILY PARC with pirate ship, toddler's pool, Lazy River, tire slide, slide with drop-start, outdoor slide, and outdoor pool with underwater massage beds
- Family sauna: Steam room, Laconium, Herbal bath, Finnish sauna, Finnish outdoor sauna in the log cabin, Infrared cabin
- Spacious and modern playroom
- 6 m high climbing hall
- 3D cinema (german language)
Quellenhof Spa & Hammam
Perfectly looked after! Professional hands will spoil you from head to toe with agreeable treatments. New is our own product line "DORFER GOLD" of especially high quality.
- SPA SUITE TREATMENTS - ENJOYING TOGETHER
- "DORFER GOLD" SIGNATURE TREATMENTS
- Facials, Body Contouring, Ayurveda, Packs, Massages, Haki
Quellenhof Medical Center - for your health...
The Quellenhof Medical Center combine medical competency with the ambience of a friendly wellness hotel. The team under the leadership of Dr. C. M. Raffeiner focuses on supporting you in your desire to live a long and healthy life. "Once a year, you should have a basic check as a preventive measure. The composition of the various checks depends on age and gender, and also on possible previous illnesses."
Dr. C. M. Raffeiner
SOUTH TYROL'S BIGGEST SPORTS AND LEISURE TIME PARADISE
- 4-HOLE GOLF COURSE AND PGA SCHOOL
- 8 TENNIS COURTS - FREE USE
- 20 SCHOOL HORSES - RIDING HALL AND PADDOCK
- 2 GYMS AND ACTIVE PROGRAMME
- 100 MOUNTAIN-BIKES UND E-BIKES
- 42 KM PASSIRIO (RIVER, ONLY A FEW METRES FROM THE HOTEL)
- 30 KM ADRENALINE – CANYONING, CLIMBING, TARZANING AND RAFTING
- 1000 WATT ELECTRO QUADS AND FUN TOURS
- 150 HIKING ROUTES
5-STAR LUXURY HOLIDAY: Luxury Chalets
The new Quellenhof Chalets, most of them with private pool or at least a jacuzzi and a sauna on the exclusive private terrace, promise a special luxury vacation. Sophisticated technology, Dolby surround, several big flat-screen TV’s and many other amenities leave no desire unfulfilled. All Chalets offer a splendid panoramic view. Luxurious beds, open fireplace and elaborate materials are a matter of course and make a holiday what it should be: "Your Second Home".
Rooms & suites
Quellenhof Luxury Resort Passeier
- Pampering half board (vast breakfast buffet and 6 course gourmet menu in the evening)
- More than 10.000 m² Wellness & Spa with separate areas for adults
- At least 5 infusions and peelings in the different saunas every day
- Sport & Leisure time (spacious and equiped fitness rooms, active programme, guided hike weeks, bike rental, 7 tennis courts)
- Family: Acqua Family Parc, modern und child-friendly playrooms, mini-club (in german language) all day long And other inclusive facilities
The spa hotel is located here
Your holiday home in South Tyrol
This hotel in Val Passiria/Passeiertal is located only a few kilometres from the spa town Merano/Meran and the Tessa Group/Texel Group Nature Park, framed by the Stubai, Ötztal and Sarntal Alps. The valley reaches as far as Passo di Monte Giovo/Jaufenpass and Passo del Rombo/Timmelsjoch. The mountains surrounding this 5-star spa hotel in Val Passiria/Passeiertal are perfect for hiking and mountaineering and offer the ideal place for a relaxing holiday together with your family.