Hotel in Luson/Lüsen: holidays in tune with nature
Where nature is alive...
naturellness® unique wellbeing in and through nature
naturellness® stands for healing energies in the rooms, suites, and relaxation oases of the Lüsnerhof, our hotel in the Dolomites, and for peaceful wellbeing in the unspoilt natural surroundings and in the fairytale landscapes of the Lüsner Alm. Simply put, naturellness® means unique well-being through and in nature. The construction, the furnishings, the location, and the offers of our nature hotel in South Tyrol have earned their own term and deserve to be protected: naturellness®
Hiking in the idyllic valley of Luson...
Hiking on the alp of Luson The mild climate and the inviting surroundings of the Luson alpine meadows will make you want to go hiking and walking. Awarded with 5 rock crystals, our hotel is able to offer year-round experience and expertise in terms of equipment. Forget the hustle and bustle and discover the peace and quiet of nature.
Rooms & suites
- Rich breakfast with many fresh and regional organic products and show cuisine.
- Afternoon snack from the buffet with fine soups and sweet delicacies from the patisserie. 5-course menu in the evening with selected salads, various fish and meat dishes, vegetarian alternatives and homemade bread. There is also a suitable selection for vegans or people with food intolerances (if required, we will put together your own menu).
- In the naturellness®Spa fresh fruit, dried fruit and soothing South Tyrolean herbal tea are available.
- Welcome drink with the host family every Sunday.
- Daily guided hikes at various levels of ability/total of 10-12 tours per week with summit snack or hut stop.
- Top equipment for snowshoe hikes in winter with the hiking pioneers at the Lüsnerhof.
- Own hiking guide of Lüsen and surroundings, if you also want to plan tours yourself.
- Free rental of high quality toboggans.
- Cross-country ski runs in Luson and on the Alpe di Luson Small ski lift with children's park and ski school in Luson.
- Twice a day free ski shuttle to the Plose, one of the most beautiful ski areas in South Tyrol, 12 km from Luson with 43 km of snow-covered slopes and 10 ski lifts.
- Wild romantic spa on 4 levels with indoor and outdoor swimming pool, two whirlpools, natural bathing pond as well as 10 different saunas with many wind-protected, quiet cozy corners. The stream sauna at the edge of the forest as well as our Acqua-Solesauna in the bathhouse are in operation from 8 am - 10 pm.
- Forest bathing promenade with barefoot path, relaxing by the Gargittbach stream, infrared gondola, sweat lodge and lookout point at the edge of the forest.
- Two alpine bathhouses with saltwater brine bath (€39.00 per person for the bathhouse ritual), Swiss stone pine steam bath, cozy relaxing area, tea kitchen with distillery, couples treatment room, Acqua-Solesauna and 5 cozy suites with open fireplace and whirlpool tub.
- Daily themed sauna infusions in our panoramic sauna.
- NEW: Weekly shaman ritual in our sweat lodge with shaman Christina. Daily fitness and gymnastics program in the yurt with yoga, qi gong, stretching or back exercises.
- 5 top trained therapists are at your disposal daily for relaxation and well-being.
Entertainment & Other
- Extensive evening program with local music as well as piano evening, film evening and musical entertainment on the harp.
- Weekly wine tasting in our wine cellar with our sommelieré.
- In-house store "s'Ladele free parking and underground garage.
- Free internet access in the whole hotel.
The spa hotel is located here
Your holiday home in South Tyrol
This hotel in Luson/Lüsen is located in an idyllic valley next to Bressanone/Brixen, at the gate of the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage. The village is right at the end of the valley and known for its pristine natural beauty and traditional South Tyrolean lifestyle. The surroundings of this hotel are ideal for hiking in summer and snowshoeing in winter.