Your SPA resort in Hafling - where wellness meets blissful nature
The Spirit of Meran - Hotel Chalet Mirabell*****
NEW from April 2021
-New timelessly luxurious suites and family rooms located in the main building
- A new chalet-style indoor pool in our Alpine Spa with water-gate leading to the heated outdoor pool with whirlpool area, massage jets and much more
The mountains in view, the city at your feet.
Our charming 5-star Hotel Chalet Mirabell enchants with its elegant design and alpine charm and is unrivalled in South Tyrol. Nestled in the picture-perfect area of Avelengo, surrounded by meadows, forests and the mountains pertaining to Merano 2000 – a paradise for hikers, bikers and skiers alike. Day in day out you are spoilt with fabulous views of the unique mountain backdrop and the valley below. The exclusive location overlooking the rooftops of the picturesque Mediterranean spa town of Merano allows guests to dive into the alpine-Mediterranean way of life here in South Tyrol – with everything the heart desires: nature, cuisine, culture, deluxe Relax and Spa. In this exclusive hideaway, casual luxury is the key to unforgettable holiday moments.
Genuine hospitality and excellent service as well as the generosity and many amenities that our hotel has to offer promise to spoil you beyond all measure. Look forward to exquisite living and dining, a magnificent spa complex, pure nature on your doorstep and complete relaxation. Everyone can spend their favourite holiday here: nature lovers and sports freaks as well as discerning gourmets, wellness enthusiasts and those seeking peace and tranquility whether it be families with children or couples who want to spend a romantic break together. The unique spaciousness and brilliant layout of the hotel complex not to mention the first-class service and comfort as well as careful attention to detail bring a smile to your face every single day.
Love at first sight
Live, as you wish
The stylish suites in the elegant and cosy Chalet Chic impress with their generous size, maximum comfort and fantastic panoramic views of the surrounding South Tyrolean mountain landscape.
From April 2021 the Mirabell awaits you with a new face, new timelessly luxurious suites and family rooms located in the main building.
In addition, four luxurious mountain villas promise discerning travellers seeking independence and luxurious comfort an unforgettable break: include an open kitchen with wine cabinet, lounge with open fireplace, private pool & private sauna, outdoor kitchen & BBQ area.
Enchanting day after day
The 5-star panorama on your dream holiday in Merano
Outstanding views, your mind is at rest and you are at one with yourself. The location of the luxury mountain retreat is a very special one. From here, your gaze wanders into the distance and follows the ever-changing natural spectacle of light and colours combined with silhouettes of the mountain peaks. There is no such thing as "feeling fed up". The phenomenal view becomes a constant companion up here: from when you wake up in the morning to when you have breakfast on the terrace or relax in the excellent Premium Spa later in the day and then again at dinner right up until your nightcap at the bar. Ah. Life is beautiful.
Sparkling zest for life and calming water world
Wellbeing & beauty in the Mirabell luxury Relax Spa
Pure relaxation in the Premium Spa - adults only or fun and relaxation in the Family Spa. In the award-winning Mirabell Spa (most prestigious award of 4 lilies from Relax Guide 2020 and 2021) everyone will find their niche: be it the water world with its Sunset Relax Pool (25m long - adults only), the 25m long heated natural bathing pond (during the summer months), the plunge pool, the whirlpools or the 7 saunas including the event sauna, the steam bath or the cosy and stylishly furnished relaxation rooms with panoramic views.
From April 2021 awaits you also the new chalet-style indoor pool in our Alpine Spa with water-gate leading to the heated outdoor pool [...]
It’s beauty time!
In the luxurious beauty oasis, trained hands pamper you with regenerating and relaxing beauty treatments and massages using Dr. Joseph Hightech Natural Cosmetics and the nourishing cosmetic line, QMS. Choose from an extensive range of treatments and look forward to therapeutic hours spent in the Mirabell deluxe beauty area. This is where your skin will become radiant and your muscles invigorated. Total relaxation and regeneration guaranteed.
Culinary delights and a feast for the eyes
This 5-star hideaway in the South Tyrolean mountains boasts one of the best cuisines in the region. The luxury hotel spoils its guests with gourmet 3/4 board accommodation. The culinary experience lasts throughout the day: starting with the gourmet breakfast through to midday brunch and tea time in the afternoon and finishing off with à la carte fine dining in the evening. And of course, the cappuccino after breakfast, the aperitif before dinner and the cocktail afterwards with live music won't be overlooked! Be it on the panoramic terrace or in the Mountain Blue & Minotti Lounge. The Chalet Mirabell is the perfect place for passionate connoisseurs and gourmets. Feel the spirit of Merano!
Sport, fitness, outdoor activities
All you need for a healthy body and mind
- Panoramic fitness room and separate yoga & pilates exercise room
- Active Body & Mind program with a qualified wellness trainer: Nordic walking, power walking, aqua gym, personal training, and much more.
- Yoga & Pilates: holistic body training with a qualified yoga teacher; yoga intensive days
- Hiking: guided hikes leaving from the hotel with certified hiking and nature guides; rental of hiking equipment
- Free mountain bike rental & E-bike of charge
- Various 9 and 18 hole golf courses in the vicinity
- Skiing and snowboarding at Merano 2000 including free ski shuttle
- Snowshoeing and winter hiking
Rooms & suites
Hotel Chalet Mirabell
Included services for gourmets
Perfectly happy in South Tyrol
Mirabell's culinary highlights – gourmet hotel near Merano
- Alpine-Mediterranean gourmet breakfast daily from 7.30am - 10.30am with everything the heart desires: specialities from the local butcher, freshly squeezed vegetable and fruit juices, freshly baked bread, tea bar, egg specialities from the show kitchen, prosecco breakfast with original „Weißwurst“ white sausages from Munich and pretzels and much more...
- Mouth-watering brunch including fresh salads, Italian and South Tyrolean dishes freshly prepared in the show kitchen, hearty soups, tasty snacks, fresh desserts and cakes not forgetting our own homemade strudel.
- 5 – 7 course gourmet dinner. Feel free to choose whatever you fancy from the à la carte menu including various South Tyrolean and Italian dishes. Daily seasonal salad buffet with a selection of crudités and starters as well as cheeses from local farms.
- Our sommelier is happy to help you choose the best wines to complement your evening meal.
- Delicious 5-star dessert buffet once a week.
- Weekly themed culinary highlights.
- Daily selection of vegetarian dishes and health food options.
- Our daily alpine spa menu: delicious and low in calories
- On request, we prepare special menus for those with allergies and food intolerances.
- Your own personal table is reserved for you and beautifully set for each meal throughout your stay.
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- “Bistro Mirabell” à la carte restaurant is open from 12pm – 5pm (extra charge)
Top location above Merano.
The mountains in view, the city at your feet
Your holiday home with a view in South Tyrol
Our charming 5-star Hotel Chalet Mirabell is located in the picture-perfect area of Avelengo, nestling in a sunny spot high above the Merano valley below. Avelengo, along with the neighbouring hiking, biking and skiing area Merano 2000, provides the ideal holiday destination for nature lovers and active holidaymakers: from spring to autumn it's perfect for hiking, walking, climbing and biking. In winter, the mountain village together with the Merano 2000 skiing area offers the best prepared slopes and snow parks for young and old. Winter walks and snowshoeing included. And anyone looking for a change of scenery can head a few minutes down the road to the picturesque spa town of Merano to do a spot of shopping, have a wander, explore museums and cultural sights or perhaps even enjoy an aperitif.