Hotel in Valdaora/Olang: wellbeing in Val Pusteria/Pustertal
Mirabell Dolomiten Wellness Residenz*****
5-star-relax & alpine ayurveda
Like a butterfly
The ideal starting point for the most beautiful hiking adventures and excursions.
Embedded in the middle of meadows and fields at almost 1,000 m above sea level and located in the upper Puster Valley, the village of Valdaora with its rural character invites you to linger.
Experience new emotions at Mirabell
Experiences filled with deeply intense emotions and moments at the Dolomiten Wellness Residenz Mirabell are steeped in wellness and find their symbolic expression in the delicate Aurora orange and white butterfly.
With typically warm South Tyrolean hospitality, our Mirabell-Team will guide you through the pleasures of our gourmet cuisine, excursions in the Dolomites, during treatments in our Wellness Centre & Ayurveda Aurora Spa for a beauty programme or a diverting game of golf on the private course of your hotel in Plan de Corones. Be inspired by our symbol, the Aurora butterfly, at seminars and conferences too.
Look at the Aurora butterfly as it flutters on the banks of the streams. This joie de vivre, silent but intense, is reflected in our great, new 1,400 square metre Aquatic World and Saunas and that's why we call it "The World of the Meadows on the Banks".
Mirabell's World of saunas is a wonderfully furnished with a wealth of stylistic details to encourage your beneficial relaxation. Follow the path of relaxation through 9 different areas of saunas, steam baths and numerous relaxation areas.
Each sauna is something special, for example:
- Finnish sauna
- Herbal sauna
- Aroma steam bath
- the great outdoor Sauna in Stube
Cooling down in the sauna
- Waterfall - shower
- Comunication room for a relaxing break for tea or herbal tea
- Comfortable loungers in the relaxation room, and the Mirabell garden
- Wellbeing loungers in our new "Silent" sleeping room
- Outdoor area in the Mirabell Garden
Harmony for Body and Spirit
Being at one with yourself and being full of harmony, satisfaction amd wellness, this is our wish for you. The Aurora butterfly, which gives its name to the special Wellness and Beauty of our Wellness Hotel in Valdaora, flaps its wings in harmony with nature: this marvellous butterfly flies through the clear air of its realm in the Dolomites.
This is the carefree feeling of lightness that we want to convey in our Aurora Spa.
The concept of wellness at Mirabell is even deeper. With the consultancy of our experts and thanks to our excellent treatments, we want to restore your physical and mental balance during your wellness holiday in Plan de Corones. To improve the quality of life of our guests we use pain therapies, energy massages, special treatments and applications in the Ayurvedic sphere. This unique offer for a wellness holiday in Valdaora brings together the relaxing climate of our Alpine territory with the ancient teachings of India.
Winter sports paradise Kronplatz Dolomites
Skiing at Plan de Corones Kronplatz
Sparkling snow kissed by the rays of the sun is an irresistible draw for lovers of winter sports that magically pulls them onto the shiny white pistes. Plan de Corones, South Tyrol's ski area n. 1 - with its fantastic scenery, makes its light even more beautiful. Set off with us along the pistes sparkling under the rays of the sun of Val Pusteria and experience a dream skiing holiday.
Mirabell offers an own private ski shuttle "door to toor" from the hotel to the skilifts!
Whether you are skiing down the snowcovered slopes or walking with snowshoes in fresh snow, the breathtaking landscape of the Dolo[...]
Rooms & suites
Mirabell Dolomiten Wellness Residenz
Services included at the Mirabell
Enjoy every moment of your stay with us, emerse yourself in a sea of services designed for your wellness that are included in the price of ¾ comfort board.
¾ comfort board
- The ¾ comfort board offers delicacies from early morning to late at night
- A tasty, hearty breakfast, a delicious dish enlivened by the open kitchen
- Ayurvedic breakfast corner
- Breakfast for those who like to sleep late is served from 10 am in the Mirabellstube (late breakfast service)
- At lunch, soup, a rich buffet of salads and specialities of the day just prepared in the open kitchen
- For your afternoon snack, a buffet of homemade pastries with coffee, tea, water and salads until 5 pm
- Vital Energy zone with a selection of teas and herbal teas
- The evening gourmet menu, a real event involving 6 courses. You can choose from an à la carte menu
- Weekly speciality buffet and themed evenings with our chefs in the open kitchen
- Generous welcome drink of various, colourful cocktails and aperitifs (weekly)
- Drinks from the minibar on the day of arrival
Spa & Services
- Use of the Aquatic World and the Saunas with indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Provision of bathing accessories: soft bathrobe, slippers and towels in the room, vanity kit and product samples in the bathroom
- Evening cleaning of the room or suite (turndown service)
- Internet connection: Internet Point and WI-FI are feee in the hole hotel.
- The Carousel of Ideas of the Mirabell: The conference hall is at the disposal of our guests at no charge every day - when not being used
- Laundry service (for a fee)
- Hire of Nordic Walking sticks, backsacks and telescopic sticks for Vital excursions
- Bicycle hire (mountain and cross-country bikes) and helmets
- Toboggan hire
- Hire of snowshoes and golf equipment (for a fee)
Parking & Transport
- Free underground car parking for advanced bookings
- Parking and porter services
- Daily shuttle and shuttle service to/from Valdaora station and the ski lifts of Plan de Corones in the winter
- Excursions aboard the hotel's Aurora minibus
Fitness & Events
- Wine tasting at the Mirabell with our sommelier
- Participation in the daily fitness programme with our wellness coach: Aquagym and exercises to music, posture excercises, stretching, slackline and more
- Use of the golf course with Driving Range for all members of golf clubs
- Open air programme with our guides: walking trips, mountain hikes, bicycle tours, winter excursions, excursions with snowshoes and on skis.
- We are happy to organise on your behalf: rafting, canyoning, paragliding, excursions to the summer toboggan run, horse riding lessons, climbing courses and much more besides
The spa hotel is located here
Your holiday home in South Tyrol
This hotel in Valdaora/Olang is located only five minutes’ drive from the valley station of Plan de Corones/Kronplatz, one of the leading ski resorts in the Alps, and ski destination no. 1 in South Tyrol. In winter, you find a cross-country ski track of over four kilometres in the valley. In summer, this village in the heart of the Fanes-Sennes-Braies/Fanes-Sennes-Prags Nature Park is a great starting point for your hikes and bike tours. Golfers get to practice their favourite sport on the hotel-owned golf course.