Wellness feeling & nature in the idyllic Gsieser Tal
Hotel Quelle Nature Spa Resort *****
Special 5 star-holiday moments with nature & luxury
Let yourself be enchanted of our exceptional 5 star wellness & spa resort!
Thanks to exceptional guest reviews also this year we get the award "Holidaycheck Award 2018", the "Trivago Award 2019" as the bestrated 5 star hotel in Italy and the "Travellers' Choice Award 2018"!
Our ambition is to provide you with a fantastic time-out from everyday life, to surprise you daily with special details, to offer you the highest quality and to inspire you every day.
We will show you a great holiday time from a special beautiful and exclusive perspective.
Exclusive wellness & SPA area on 3.500 m² & Medical SPA
- 48 swim- and relax highlights in- and outdoor
- 7 different pools, infinity sport pool, natural swimming pond and salt water grotto
- 10 different sauna oasis (nude sauna area and dress on saunas) with event sauna infusions
- Infinity show sauna, first snow room in the Alps, water mil sauna and a lot more
- Sky Lodge, relax room with aquarium, silence dome and other relax lounges
- Beauty & Vital lounge with pampering treatments, massage and private spa suite
- NEW: Medical SPA in cooperation with the Brixsana private clinic
- Cardio fitness center with Technogym equipment and rich program
Feel the nature & enjoy best views
Our heart beats for the nature… you start directly from the hotel in the mountains.
- Guided tours and sun rise excursions
- Excursion to our private hut with typical lunch
- Nordic Walking & Jogging
- Amazing rustic refuges in our Valley – unique in South Tyrol
- Mountainbike- & E-Bike tours and rent (the whole year also E-Fatbikes)
At the source of fitness
120m² of extensive gym facilities with the most modern Technogym cardio and weight-lifting equipment and separated gymnastics area for workouts in group sessions or personal training, based on four fundamentals:
- Mental Balance: yoga, meridian stretching, mental balance
- Functional Training: exclusive workout, F.I.T., HIIT, Tabata workouts, high intensity circuit training, R.A.F., power Pilates
- Fitness Classics: Pilates; Theraband; stomach and back exercises; XCO training; leg axis training; postural gymnastics; legs, bums and tums exercises; stretching; water gymnastics
- Active Outdoors
¾ board with award-winning gourmet cuisine.
We are Belvita Gourmet Cuisine Hotel!
- Rich breakfast buffet with show kitchen
- Lunch and afternoon buffet with warm meal, soup, salads, cake buffet, juices, coffee and teas
- 5-7 course dinner to choose à la carté with buffet of local cheese and desserts
The magic of our winter wonder land
Movement in harmony with the nature and great view to the Dolomites
- 42 km of cross country slopes starting directly from the hotel and country skiing school
- Excursion to our private hut and toboggan
- Winter tours also with snow shoes
- Skiing at the mountain ski lift or on the Kronplatz (free shuttle service)
- Toboggan, horse drawn carriage ride and ski tours
Rooms & suites
We bring you the stars from the sky
From comfy and cosy to spacious, with unique décor! You can expect the best of holidays in any of our eleven different accommodation categories.
Precious high-quality materials, warm colors and charming details give a cozy feeling of wellbeing under a beautiful starry sky.
Packages and special's
Hotel Quelle Nature Spa Resort
Our inclusive services
A world full of wonderful extras
- Pampering ¾ board
- Sensational Wellness & Spa area over 3500m²
- The power of nature – 5000 sqm Vital-Garden
- Fitness world with all-the- year assisted programme
- Kids’ club including all-the-year child care
- Premium Holiday Pass
- Free hike and skiing shuttle
- Free Parking space in the garage
- Free WIFI in all area
The spa hotel is located here
Your holiday home in South Tyrol
This hotel in Val Pusteria/Pustertal is located in Casies/Gsies Valley, surrounded by untouched nature and a spectacular panorama of the Dolomites. Casies/Gsies is one of the most natural and pristine valleys in South Tyrol. Here you enjoy plenty of space and the necessary peace to restore and recharge. A variety of events such as the festival of the alpine cottages or the Casies Valley Run makes for the occasional entertainment.