Holiday Pure. Relaxation Pure.
Rooms & suites
It's the little things that make the big difference!
- The Hohenwart enjoyment board with a rich breakfast buffet, an afternoon buffet with hearty & sweet snacks, and a 5-course dinner menu of your choice in the evening.
- Wellness de luxe in the exclusive VistaSpa with the unique salt-water pool on the rooftop terrace with a 360° panoramic view, a varied sauna world and soothing wellness treatments - ideal to relax after a great day in the mountains!
- A freshly renovated indoor pool area with comfortable loungers, daybeds, and hammocks, a lounge area and various dress on saunas: steam bath, infrared cabin, and sanarium.
- 25 m sports pool: Take your lanes early in the morning for a good start in the day!
- Garden of Eden - a spacious garden with wonderful retreats to relax and enjoy.
- Great activity program with yoga, guided hikes, bike tours, golf excursions, fitness program, and much more.
- Feel-good rooms & magnificent suites in modern alpine chic and furnished with great attention to details.
- And much more!
Where the SPA Hotel is located
Your holiday Home in South Tyrol
The Hohenwart Hotel in Schenna is located on a sunny slope above the spa town Merano. Schenna is in fact one of the sunniest spots in South Tyrol and therefore well worth a visit, any time of the year. In spring, summer and autumn, you can choose from a variety of hiking and biking trails leading across the nearby mountains. This makes of this Hotel in Schenna the ideal destination for your spa holidays.