Hotel Der Waldhof²****s
The hotel in Foiana/Völlan near Merano
Pure wellness in our forest refuge
Into our sauna area are you expecting:
- Dry steam bath
- Panoramic Bio Sauna
- Finnish sauna in aged wood
- Room for two in the infra-red cabin
- Salt brine steam bath
- Kneipp path
Your guests can relax into the indoor pool (11x6 m) with panoramic view and in summer can you sunbathing on our lawn on a comfortable lounger. To cool off, dive into your outdoor pool (10x15m) with non-swimmer area.
Balance your life - Training for a better quality of life
Relaxation - what does it mean?
It’s an important topic. Everybody wants to relax, especially on holiday. But it’s easier said than done!
Experience has shown that many people think or believe that they’re relaxed. They experience the feeling of being relaxed, as the atmosphere is obviously relaxing. But in reality, only a few can really switch off their minds and properly “recharge their batteries”. We are here to help.
Rooms & suites
Hotel Der Waldhof
- Gourmet breakfast buffet with live cooking 7:45 - 10:00
- Afternoon buffet 14:00 - 16:30
- Your favourite meal in the evening with daily salad and cheese buffet
- Weekly candlelit gala dinner
- Expert wine service
- Large panoramic indoor pool, heated to 31°C, including jet stream
- Hot tub
- Outdoor pool with non-swimmer area
- Lawn with loungers and parasols
- Sound of Silence - the panoramic relaxation room
- Use of the Fit & Fun Points with high-tech cardio machines
- 2 x weekly guided hike
- 5 x weekly supervised exercise programs indoors or outdoors
- Table tennis and badminton rental
- Mountain bike rental
- free use of the tennis court
- private parking
The spa hotel is located here
Your holiday home in South Tyrol
This hotel in Foiana/Völlan is located above Lana at about 700 metres in a quiet and sunny location. Foiana/Völlan is known to be a climate or respiratory resort and highly attractive due to its mild temperatures. If you spend your holidays in South Tyrol in this spa hotel, surrounded by vineyards and orchards, you also enjoy wonderful views of Val d’Adige/Etschtal.