Our hotel in San Vigilio/St. Vigil: holidays in the Dolomites
One of the best mountain resorts in the Dolomites UNESCO Nature World Heritage
Unique style and exceptional level of accommodation and elegance. Located in a quiet area with a breath-taking view to the Dolomites. We offer the widest variety of indoor and outdoor activities of the Region, always surrounded by the most enchanting and amazing summer and winter landscapes! We are the first resort of the area which offers a specific “back pain relief programme”. You will also enjoy our culinary dishes from our dinamic kitchen team.
The best choice you can make for a memorable holiday in the Dolomites - UNESCO World Natural Heritage.
The most beautiful mountains in the worl[...]
Your best place for the mountain activities, hiking, mountain biking and skiing on the Kronplatz
Dream location: Directly at the beginning of the Natural Park Fanes-Senes-Braies - a paradise for hikers and mountain bikers. With enchanting view of the Dolomites, we are just 3 minutes walk from the village center.
San Vigilio di Marebbe is easily reachable by taking the exit of Bressanone, in only 30 minute drive and is the only tourist area of the Dolomites without passing traffic! The city of Brunico, which is rich in culture and has a beautiful center for shopping, is easily reachable by bus or in 15 minutes by car.
High quality and professional customer care for your mountain holiday
Our quality promise: With our commitment and our dedication, we are always focused on ensuring you a vacation like no other!
Active and healthy: We propose the richest active and relax program of our region - in summer and in winter. Our guides show you the best places for hiking, mountain biking and skiing. Enjoy the Dolomites
Every day a new emotion, your holiday at the Excelsior Resort
- Guided tours to the most beautiful places - nature and culture
- Our specialty: Mountain bike tours with groups divided according to the level
- In winter, we are directly on the slopes of the Plan de Corones and Sellaronda
- We are the first and only specialized Resort for a "Fit back", with assistance by professionals - perfect for people with back problems!
- We offer many gymnastics groups in our gyms and activities where you are in contact with nature: ski safari, ski race for all our guests, snowshoe hikes, sledding in the company, children's program, climbing, adventure park and much more ...
Wellness & Spa on 5 levels at the Castello di Dolasilla
Wellness & SPA
- 20 relax attractions in our SPA Dolomites, on 4 flours
- In the Castello di Dolasilla: 2 SPA Suites for couple treatments and 7 cabins for innovative and effective treatments for face and body - enjoying a stunning view of the Dolomites
Culinary delights of the highest level and impeccable service
- Gourmet kitchen, including: culinary highlights prepared and presented by our team
- Gourmet Award by Belvita
- Our professional and friendly Team Excelsior offers a perfect service
- Personal support by the Call family, especially by Mr. Werner Call
- 100% satisfaction of our guests on Holidaycheck
- We are the winners of the coveted Travellers' Choice by Tripadvisor
Rooms & suites
The 3 main advantages of spending a holiday at the Excelsior:
Inclucluding you have
Pleasure for your palate:
- Stafano Milione is a young CHEF de cuisine, he loves a modern and fantasy kitchen in connection with the ladin tradition, using local products. We offer excellent quality and variety, vegetarian, low calories and gluten free dishes.
- Every week welcome cocktail with information for your holiday
- Vital breakfast buffet with natural products, exclusive breakfast à la carte with a large choice of delicious specialty’s and fresh smoothies from 07.30 to 11.00
- Tasty wellness buffet from 12.00 to 14.00 with salads, soups, first courses and main courses, fanciful desserts as well as spicy snacks
- From 14.30 to 17.00 homemade desserts, teas, juices and fruit
- At evening 4 gourmet menu at choice – on request the light and vital Belvita-Wellness, Low Carb
- Everyday dessert and cheese buffet
- Every week, gastronomic themed evening, wine tasting, Ladin buffet by candlelight and live music
- Non-alcoholic beverages and fruit all the daylong in the SPA Dolomiti
Wellness Service Package for whom that desire a total relax
- Comfortable basket with towels and slippers
- Panorama indoor swimming-pool with 30°C and indoor Jacuzzi with 35°C
- Outdoor panorama relax lounge with Jacuzzi 35°C and heated swing couches
- Tepidarium, Finnish sauna, sanarium, infrared Physiotherm cabin, Kneipp pool, herbal steam bath, saltwater inhalation grotto, larch-wood outdoor sauna and room of silence with heated waterbeds for relaxation
- Professional Sauna Aufguss
- Fitness center with Technogym® cardio hi-tech equipment
- Panorama gym with ample fitness program and relaxing gym
- Spinning bikes in the indoor pool
- Complete relax on the panorama Zen terrace
- Wrapping blanket for outside
Exciting assisted Active program for your free time
- Daily program with aqua gym, cardio training, stretching, Qi Gong, Pilates, gym for the back, Nordic-walking, etc.
- Participation to our weekly program of excursions, guided tours, ski-safari…
- NEW: new area Cardio-Fitness
- Winter excursions package included
- Suggestions for your excursions, Nordic ski tours
- Everyday ski-news with pictures on Facebook www.fecebook.com/ExcelsiorResort
- For our little guests: our Junior Kids Club with our children assistant Lucia, open 6 days per week. Enjoy our children's play room, playground and a separate children's pool
The spa hotel is located here
Your holiday home in South Tyrol
This hotel in San Vigilio/St. Vigil is located in the Dolomites, in the heart of the Fanes-Sennes-Braies/Fanes-Sennes-Prags Nature Park and at the gate of the Marebbe/Enneberg valley. This hotel in San Vigilio/St. Vigil is the ultimate destination for mountain-bike holidays. Here you find about 250 kilometres of trails across the close-to pristine nature. In winter, hit the slopes of Plan de Corones/Kronplatz located directly in front of our spa hotel and access the legendary Sella Ronda ski tour.