The importance of being … a Belvita team member
The PLUS for the Belvita team
The Belvita hotels attach great importance to their staff, because a hotel is only as good as its employees. The Team+ project finds no equals in the entire Alpine region. It is devised to train and attune each Belvita employee to the expectations and requirements of spa guests. This is how it works: the Belvita employee gets to sojourn in one of the other Belvita luxury hotels in Italy , in order to experience first-hand what a wellness holiday in South Tyrol’s best spa hotels feels like. After her or his vacation, the Belvita employee provides the relevant hotelier with useful feedback. It is only by experiencing the service directly as spa guests that the employees can offer an optimal response to the wishes and needs of the guests, ensuring consistent quality standards and continuously improving their service.
- Each Belvita employee receives a 50% reduction on the rates of the Belvita partner hotels. The reduction also applies for 1 additional person (in a double room). Reservations are forwarded to the selected hotel by the Belvita hotelier on behalf of the employee.
The advantages for our employees
Working for the Belvita Leading Wellnesshotels Südtirol is fun! All the advantages at a glance:
- Belvita employees work for a renowned, successful company in one of South Tyrol’s most beautiful holiday resorts!
- We encourage internal and external training.
- The Belvita apprentices are trained to become first-class employees.
- Our employees get a fair wage.
- Work hours are regulated.
- Nice accommodation and good board are provided.
- The Belvita employees may avail themselves of the hotel’s leisure facilities and enjoy generous reductions on the price of massages and beauty treatments.
- Employees participate in the Belvita Team+ programme.