Your spa hotel in Maranza/Meransen with a fantastic view
The four-star-superior skyhotel Tratterhof
Tratterhof - Your wellnesshotel at the prime site of South Tyrol
This spa hotel in Maranza/Meransen is located in a picturesque village in the mountains at the intersection of two beautiful valleys, the Valle Isarco/Eisacktal and the Val Pusteria/Pustertal. You can enjoy a magnificent view over the episcopal city of Bressanone/Brixen and the stunningly beautiful mountain landscapes of the Dolomites. The Gruber-Hinteregger family considers a close contact with guests of their spa hotel in Maranza/Meransen very important and they are looking forward to welcoming you with open arms.
The Monte Silva spa (3,500 m²) is the feather in the hotel’s cap thanks to its sophisticated sauna area with eight different saunas, its wide water world with a heated outdoor panoramic pool, a heated outdoor whirlpool, and an extremely big indoor pool. You can also try a soothing massage or a speci[...]
Our Mediterranean and South Tyrolean dishes will delight your taste buds. We only use high quality ingredients and herbs and spices from our own vegetable garden. Furthermore, our wine cellar is well stocked with South Tyrolean wines and fine wine from Italy. Our spa hotel in Maranza/Meransen is an authentic paradise for foodies and wellness lovers!
You can choose from a wide range of activities, like nine different guided excursions, fitness sessions, wine tastings and cooking classes with Mrs. Gruber, where you can learn how to prepare the so-called Knödel, the typical boiled dumplings of this beautiful region. In our spa hotel in Maranza/Meransen you will spend a multifaceted holiday!
Rooms & suites
Your spa hotel in Maranza/Meransen: inclusive services
Many extras for a special holiday
- Lavish breakfast buffet with premium local products, freshly produced egg meals, tasty health- and yoghurt drinks
- Afternoon snack with soups and homemade sweets
- Gourmet bistro with a variety of lunch snacks (not included in the room price)
- 5-course choice menu with varied salad- and starters buffet, vegetarian alternatives, menu for people with allergies upon request and much more
- Weekly themed evenings (barbecue, Italian or Tyrolean evening, kitchen walk …)
- Once per week candle-light dinner with music
- Welcome aperitif with the Gruber-Hinteregger family and the Tratterhof team on Sundays
Relaxation & more
- Heated outdoor- and indoor pool with whirlpools
- Various saunas with steamy on-pourings daily: Finnish outdoor experience sauna, Finnish panoramic sauna, organic sauna infrared cabin and steam bath
- Hot outdoor whirlpool (35°C) with mountain view
- Waterbeds, Tempur mattresses, cuddly corners and relax loungers
- Large garden with sun loungers and Kneipp course
- Extensive spa menu including massages, beauty treatments and mountain baths (not included in the room price)
- Fantastic weekly programme featuring great activities such as guided hikes, cooking courses, wine tastings and fitness programme
- Stunning fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment and fitness trainer
- In summer many advantages and discounts thanks to the Almencard+ (free and unlimited use of the cable cars and public services as well as free entry to over 90 museums in South Tyrol)
- And much more …
The spa hotel is located here
Your holiday home in South Tyrol
Our spa hotel in Maranza/Meransen is situated in one of the sunniest places in South Tyrol: a plateau at the intersection between the Valle Isarco/Eisacktal and the Val Pusteria/Pustertal. From here, you can enjoy a spectacular view over the episcopal town of Bressanone/Brixen and the wonderful Dolomites. The spa hotel Tratterhof in Maranza/Meransen lies near many idyllic hiking paths and the Gitschberg Jochtal ski area, which can be reached in only three minutes with our ski shuttle.